North Atlantic Sale, One Way to Europe from $99
Norse Atlantic today announced a flash sale for US travelers wishing to visit some of Europe’s most popular destinations.
Norse Atlantic Airways is an airline that offers affordable fares on long-haul flights, mainly between Europe and the United States. The low-cost airline has a fleet of 15 modern, fuel-efficient and more environmentally friendly Boeing 787 Dreamliners that serve destinations including New York, Los Angeles, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Orlando, Washington, DC, San Francisco, Boston, Oslo, London, Berlin, Rome and Paris. The company’s first flight took off from Oslo to New York on June 14, 2022.
This latest Norse Atlantic fare sale kicks off today and will run until July 25, 2023, with one-way fares starting at just $99. You can book flights until spring 2024. See details below.
Fare Sale Details
- Sale Dates: Thursday, July 20, 2023 at 4:00 a.m. EDT through Tuesday, July 25, 2023 at 12:00 p.m. EDT, unless supplies last.
- Blackout periods apply from December 14, 2023 to January 8, 2024 and from March 26, 2024 to April 15, 2024.
- Fares advertised are Economy Light, one-way, per adult, unless otherwise stated.
- The prices listed below include all taxes and fees. Additional charges for baggage, seats, supplements or optional charges may apply.
- To book and for more information about Norse Atlantic, please visit http://www.flynorse.com
- BOS-LGW one way from $99
- JFK-LGW one way from $129
- JFK-OSL one way from $129
- FLL-OSL one way from $139
- MIA-BER one way from $139
- MIA-CDG one way from $139
- LAX-OSL one way from $149
- IAD-LGW one way from $149
- FLL-LGW one way from $159
- MCO-LGW one way from $159
- SFO-LGW one way from $169
- JFK-BER one way from $175
- LAX-LGW one way from $179
- JFK-FCO one way from $189