3 Ways To Payment of Amazon Credit Card Bill
An Amazon credit card boosts your purchasing power at one of the world’s leading retailers. The global retailer sells both new and used items from third-party sellers and has a huge stock of its own items. Its credit card provides many perks.
Amazon Store Cards can be used on Amazon.com and Amazon-branded retailers. If you opened your account before Jan. 1, 2021, you can use Amazon Pay.
Customers who use the Amazon Prime Store Card can get 5% back in the form of a statement credit or Amazon rewards points.
You must pay after using your Amazon Store Card. Learn how to avoid late payments.
How To Make Amazon Credit Card Payment Online
This popular Amazon credit card bill-pay option needs logging into the Synchrony Bank Amazon online credit centre. Paying once is easy:
- Log in to your account.
- Select “View and Make Payments” under “Payments.”
- Choose minimum payment, current balance, statement balance, or other amount.
- Date payment.
- Confirm your bank’s routing and account numbers.
Synchrony cardholders can “Pay as Guest” without logging in. Enter your card number, SSN, and ZIP code to use this service.
How To Pay Amazon Credit Card Bill by Phone
Synchrony Bank’s automated payment system accepts any amount. Press zero for customer service.
Here’s how to pay by phone:
- Call Synchrony Bank at 866-634-8379.
- Wait for the prompts, and press two on your keypad.
- Listen to the prompts, and press one on your keypad.
- Enter your Amazon Store Card account number to allow the system to identify your account.
- Follow the prompts to make your payment.
How To Make an Amazon Credit Card Payment by Mail
- Synchrony also accepts mailed payments. However, the crediting of your payment may be delayed up to five days after Synchrony acknowledges receipt. Follow these steps:
- Make out your check or money order to Synchrony Bank/Amazon.
- Place the remittance form from your statement with your payment, filling in the amount you wish to pay.
- Send your payment to:
Synchrony Bank / Amazon
P.O. Box 960013
Orlando, FL 32896-0013
When Is My Amazon Credit Card Bill Due?
Amazon credit card payments are due 23 days after the billing cycle ends. If you pay off your balance each month, you won’t be charged interest. Pay by 5 pm EST. Late Amazon credit card payments might cost up to $40.
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature cardholders should not follow these instructions. Chase Bank finances Amazon’s Rewards Visa.
Information is accurate as of Nov. 7, 2022.